Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting www.wakefieldsjewellers.co.uk These terms and conditions govern your use of the site and purchase of goods and services from the site. By continuing to access this website you are deemed to be accepting and consenting to the practices described in the terms and conditions, which may be updated by us from time to time. We are also not responsible for the content of any third party website that is linked to this site. Amended terms and conditions will become applicable once they have been posted on the website.
Terms of saleAll orders are subject to availability and confirmation, by email, of the order price.
Goods will only be delivered to addresses in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
All prices are Pounds Sterling and include VAT at the prevailing rate.
All gift-wrapping is free of charge.
All measurements are approximate.
Product images shown will not be actual size and will depend on your monitor’s display and colour capabilities.
Colours reproduced are as accurate as electronic processes allow.
All items will be dispatched via Royal Mail and will need to be signed for.
ContractOnce you have completed an online purchase, we will send you a confirmation email with the order details. Once payment has been processed, we will dispatch your order to you. It is at this point that a contract will exist between you and us under these terms and conditions.
PricingPrices shown on the site are in GBP and are inclusive of VAT. Prices are liable to change at any time without prior warning. Please note that on occasion certain products that are in particularly high demand may sell out during a set period. In such a scenario, the price of a product displayed on our website at the time the order is accepted will be honoured. After dispatch of your order, if there are changes to our online stock pricing we will honour the difference if requested within 7 days after the dispatch date of your order.
Pay with a tweet/facebook share discount codesThis voucher can only be used once per customer and is only valid for online orders made on wakefieldsjewellers.co.uk. The voucher expires on midnight on Saturday 10th October and is not transferable. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is not valid on items that are already discounted or on sale.
Wakefields Christmas Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Only one voucher can be used per transaction / customer.
- Wakefields Jewellers will only accept original vouchers at the point of sale, all photocopied or duplicated versions of the voucher will be considered void.
- The Christmas voucher is only applicable with purchases made in store, and cannot be redeemed against online purchases.
- The voucher will be redeemed at the point of purchase, and is only for one time use.
- The voucher is only valid between 28th November – 24th December, any voucher presented at the till point outside of these dates will not be honoured.
- There is no minimum spend required in order to redeem the voucher in store.