Lalique Pivoines Small Clear Vase
Alliance of brute strength and delicacy, juxtaposition of square shape to the curved lines of the sculpted motifs, the Pivoines vases and bowl embody a contrast of mineral strength and floral romanticism. Symbol of prosperity, beauty and honour, the peony is an emblematic flower, especially in China where it is often depicted. As if carved in the gouge of a rock garlands of flowers take possession of crystal, like luxuriant nature takes its rightful place over abandoned constructions. Their modelling also evokes the process of Lost Wax sculpture, when the craftsman breaks the plaster mould to reveal the piece.
- Clear crystal
- Dimensions: H 5.51" x L 4.72" x W 4.72" (H 14 cm x L 12 cm x l 12 cm)
- Weight: 4.12 lbs (1.87 kg)
- Handcrafted in France
- All of our deliveries within the UK and Channel Islands are free of charge when you spend over £30 with us online.
- We only process our orders via signed for postal services to ensure your purchase reaches you as quickly and securely as possible.
- Order before 3pm Monday – Friday for same day dispatch.
- For full information please read through our Delivery & Returns