Lalique Epines Crystal Scented Candle
- Clear crystal
- Scented Candle 750 g
- Burning time: 80 hours
- When there is only a small quantity of wax left in the crystal container, it can be used as a vase after removing the remaining wax
For this exceptional edition, Lalique draws its motif from one of its founder’s mythical creations: Épines is a collection of bathroom accessories conceived in 1920 by René Lalique. It is adorned with a delicately interlaced design of brambles, raspberries and blackberries, reprised by the artist on a sumptuous vase in 1921. The exquisite vessel of the Épines candle traces the stylized curves of a blackberry bush, enhanced by polished crystal, against a background of satin crystal.
The deep red wax of the Epines Candles exudes the vibrantly natural scent of a lush garden, reflecting the motif of the vessel. As though you were feasting on a handfuls of berries picked straight off the bush, on an aromatic bed of fresh leaves and rose petals, in the intimacy of a warm, velvet-draped room… A scented journey into the garden of temptations.
- All of our deliveries within the UK and Channel Islands are free of charge when you spend over £30 with us online.
- We only process our orders via signed for postal services to ensure your purchase reaches you as quickly and securely as possible.
- Order before 3pm Monday – Friday for same day dispatch.
- For full information please read through our Delivery & Returns