Lalique Champs-Élysées Small Gold Lustre Vase
The spectacular rows of plane trees lining “the most beautiful Avenue of the World” inspired the design of the finely engraved crystal leaves that adorn the Champs-Elysées bowl, designed by Marc Lalique in 1951. This sculpture of light and crystal captures the very essence of Paris.
- Crystal gold luster
- Dimensions: H 7.09" x D 5.71" (H 18 cm x D 14.5 cm)
- All of our deliveries within the UK and Channel Islands are free of charge when you spend over £30 with us online.
- We only process our orders via signed for postal services to ensure your purchase reaches you as quickly and securely as possible.
- Order before 3pm Monday – Friday for same day dispatch.
- For full information please read through our Delivery & Returns