Lalique Gold Lustre Anemone Small Sculpture
A delicate flower and the symbol of purity and innocence, the anemone inspired René Lalique for this design in 1931, originally created in glass.
A vision of crystal, both romantic and contemporary, that shows that nature and modernity in harmony when fashioned by the hands of artists.
- Gold luster crystal, small size
- Dimensions: H 1.57" x L 2.36" x W 2.01" (H 4 cm x L 6 cm x W 5,1 cm)
- Weight: 0.09 lbs (0,04 kg)
- Handcrafted in France
- All of our deliveries within the UK and Channel Islands are free of charge when you spend over £30 with us online.
- We only process our orders via signed for postal services to ensure your purchase reaches you as quickly and securely as possible.
- Order before 3pm Monday – Friday for same day dispatch.
- For full information please read through our Delivery & Returns