Lalique Gold Hirondelles Vintage Decanter
To celebrate the 130th anniversary of the Maison, the new collection takes us to the heart of the immeasurable heritage built by its founder. Among fauna, the swallow particularly inspired René Lalique, which he then made the centrepiece of many jewels and decorative objects.
Designed to highlight the flavours of the finest spirits, the Hirondelles decanter enriches the Lalique collection of decanters to satisfy the desires of connoisseurs and discerning collectors.
Highlighted by gold-stamped crystal, three swallows soar over the majestic stopper. Made from crystal of the finest quality, this 2018 Vintage edition opens the doors to a universe of everyday luxury living.
- Clear crystal and gold stamped
- Dimensions: H 12.68" x D 6.30" (H 32.2 cm x D 16 cm)
- Volume: 50.72 oz (150 cl)
- Weight: 3.04 lbs (1.38 kg)
- Handcrafted in France
- This piece is delivered with a certificate of authenticity mentioning its vintage and edition year
- All of our deliveries within the UK and Channel Islands are free of charge when you spend over £30 with us online.
- We only process our orders via signed for postal services to ensure your purchase reaches you as quickly and securely as possible.
- Order before 3pm Monday – Friday for same day dispatch.
- For full information please read through our Delivery & Returns