Lalique Gold Bacchantes Small Vase
In 1927, René LALIQUE’s boundless imagination and creative genius lead to the creation of the Bacchantes vase.
As a splendid insolent and a troubling sensuality, the young priestess of Bacchus offered their beauty and their curves.
Today this majestic ode to femininity is reinterpreted in the small size vase, this round of sculptural nudes is an emblematic style of Lalique. The satined crystal recalls the smoothness of the skin texture while the play of light breathes life and movement to the piece, shaped by the hand of the artist.
- Gold luster crystal, small size
- Dimensions: H 5.75" x D 4.84" (H 14,6 x D 12.3 cm)
- Weight: 3.11 lbs (1.41 kg)
- Handcrafted in France
- All of our deliveries within the UK and Channel Islands are free of charge when you spend over £30 with us online.
- We only process our orders via signed for postal services to ensure your purchase reaches you as quickly and securely as possible.
- Order before 3pm Monday – Friday for same day dispatch.
- For full information please read through our Delivery & Returns