Lalique Glycines Small Flat Bowl
In 1920, René Lalique designed the Glycines perfume bottle, a tribute to this beautiful climbing plant and a symbol of tenderness and mutual friendship. Lalique reinterprets this stunning design through vases and bowls whose hollow pattern immortalizes the ephemeral beauty of flowers.
- Clear crystal
- Dimensions: H 0.63" x D 4.72" (H 1,6 cm x D 12 cm)
- Weight: 0.37 lbs (0,17 kg)
- Handcrafted in France
- All of our deliveries within the UK and Channel Islands are free of charge when you spend over £30 with us online.
- We only process our orders via signed for postal services to ensure your purchase reaches you as quickly and securely as possible.
- Order before 3pm Monday – Friday for same day dispatch.
- For full information please read through our Delivery & Returns