Lalique Clear Wings Down Swallow Wall Sculpture
To celebrate the 130th anniversary of the Maison, the new collection takes us to the heart of the immeasurable heritage built by its founder. Among fauna, the swallow particularly inspired René Lalique, which he then made the centrepiece of many jewels and decorative objects.
With admiration and respect for this immense artist Lalique reinterprets the figure of the swallow, recurring in the Master’s work, herald of spring, symbol of happiness and freedom.
Fashioned in satin-finished and re-polished crystal, emblematic of Lalique, the swallows with a magnet can be juxtaposed in a graphic play on repetition.
- Clear crystal
- Dimensions: H 2.36" x L 5.91" x W 9.25" (H 6 cm x L 15 cm x W 23.5 cm)
- Weight: .99 lbs (0.45 kg)
- This sculpture lands on a wall on which is screwed the magnet delivered with the sculpture or can be delivered with a 3 sizes pedestral (on request)
- Handcrafted in France
- All of our deliveries within the UK and Channel Islands are free of charge when you spend over £30 with us online.
- We only process our orders via signed for postal services to ensure your purchase reaches you as quickly and securely as possible.
- Order before 3pm Monday – Friday for same day dispatch.
- For full information please read through our Delivery & Returns