Lalique Clear and Gold Stamped Fish Sculpture
The original Fish in glass was designed in 1913 by René Lalique and has become an important and iconic piece in the Lalique universe. It first appeared in turquoise and has been re-issued in an extensive palette of colored crystal, meant to mix and match in the Lalique aquarium. Lalique now presents a gold luster version, luminous and iridescent.
- Clear and gold stamped crystal
- Dimensions: H 1.77" x L 2.09" x W 0.83" (H 4,5 cm x L 5,3 cm x W 2,1 cm)
- Weight: 0.11 lbs (0,05 kg)
- Handcrafted in France
- Designed by René Lalique, 1913
- All of our deliveries within the UK and Channel Islands are free of charge when you spend over £30 with us online.
- We only process our orders via signed for postal services to ensure your purchase reaches you as quickly and securely as possible.
- Order before 3pm Monday – Friday for same day dispatch.
- For full information please read through our Delivery & Returns