Lalique Champs-Élysées Small Bowl
The spectacular rows of plane trees lining “the most beautiful Avenue of the World” inspired the design of the finely engraved crystal leaves that adorn the Champs-Elysées bowl, designed by Marc Lalique in 1951. This sculpture of light and crystal captures the very essence of Paris.
This iconic artwork is now issued in a grand and small version.
- Gold luster crystal
- Dimensions: H 4.17" x L 9.84" x W 5.51" (H 10.6 cm x L 25 cm x W 14 cm)
- Weight: 2.43 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Handcrafted in France
- All of our deliveries within the UK and Channel Islands are free of charge when you spend over £30 with us online.
- We only process our orders via signed for postal services to ensure your purchase reaches you as quickly and securely as possible.
- Order before 3pm Monday – Friday for same day dispatch.
- For full information please read through our Delivery & Returns