Bremont SOLO-34 LC White Watch
The beautifully finished BE-92AV automatic movement, with 42-hour power reserve, can be seen through the open case back and is housed in a 34mm case that is a little over 10.5mm in thickness. The watches are manufactured using Bremont’s trademarked Trip-Tick® case construction and, as with other core collection timepieces, the polished SOLO-34 steel cases will undergo a similar hardening treatment to 2,000 Vickers. Originally inspired from a technique used widely in the aerospace industry, the signature coating provides high impact resistance whilst maintaining its polished surface finish. The convex sapphire crystal is treated with nine layers of anti-reflective coating applied to both sides of the glass for increased legibility. The high standard of finish and attention to detail can be seen in the meticulous machining of the three-part cases which take considerable time and skill to apply.
- BE-92AV automatic chronometer with 42-hour power reserve
- 34mm Polished stainless steel Trip-Tick® case construction
- Water resistant to 10 ATM, 100 metres
- Available on a variety of 16mm straps or polished stainless steel bracelet
|Case size (mm)||34mm|
- All of our deliveries within the UK and Channel Islands are free of charge when you spend over £30 with us online.
- We only process our orders via signed for postal services to ensure your purchase reaches you as quickly and securely as possible.
- Order before 3pm Monday – Friday for same day dispatch.
- For full information please read through our Delivery & Returns