WIN a Luxury Cross Pen & Pencil Set
Tell us about something ‘mighty’ you wrote by hand &
enter our draw to WIN a luxury Cross Pen & Pencil Set
NEW from Cross Pens, the Avitar ballpoint pen and 0.7mm pencil gift set makes handwriting a pleasure. It has a stylish polished chrome finish, with 23 carat gold detail.
Presented in a Cross premium gift box, it has all the hallmarks of a luxury gift (or treat). Like all Cross products, this set comes with a Lifetime Mechanical Guarantee.
Both the pen and pencil will be engraved for the winner to add a personal, elegant touch.
The Mighty Pen
“The pen is mightier than the sword,” says the old adage. And we couldn’t agree more! For constructing a winning argument, there are no better tools than ink and paper. To let creativity flow, to pour out emotions, to show support to a friend in need, to keep in touch with loved ones when there are many miles between you – there’s no substitute for careful, thoughtful, honest words, written by hand.
Cross Pens, the experts in fine writing instruments, have built their 168-year-old company on the assumption that “ink matters”. Cross created the “pen of U.S. Presidents” so there are some very influential gentlemen who agree.
While presidents use pens to sign important treaties, there are also lots of powerful ways we use them in our more humble lives that have enormous value. Can you think of the last time you used handwritten words to raise a smile, or share an important message?
Tell us about it. And you could win a stunning Cross Pen & Pencil Set, worth £38, with free personalised engraving.
How you can WIN:
1. Like the Wakefields Jewellers Facebook page
2. Comment under our competition update on our Facebook page to tell us about the last time you wrote something by hand that spread some happy. (e.g. “I wrote a get well card for my wonderful nan!”)
3. Use the hashtag #THEMIGHTYWORD with your comment
4. Duplicate your comment on Twitter & Instagram with hashtag #THEMIGHTYWORD for additional entries
The closing date to enter this competition is November 7th 2014. All participants will be entered into a draw and the winner will be chosen at random.
Terms & Conditions
* Our promotion on Facebook is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
* By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
* Entrants are providing information to Wakefields Jewellers and not to Facebook.
* Entries must be submitted by midnight on November 7th 2014.
Please read these competition rules carefully:
If you enter our competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Wakefields Jewellers.
3. Entrants must ‘like’ the Wakefields Jewellers Facebook page and follow the guidelines for entry into the competition.
4. The winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed.
5. If you win the competition, we will notify you by messaging you on Facebook and tagging you in a winner announcement. If you do not respond within 24hrs, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.